THE FAN DANCE RACE SERIES
The series has a summer & winter edition as per SAS Selection and is made up of the following event/challenge evolutions in both Load Bearing and Clean Fatigue categories.
* The Fan Dance SAS Test March
* The Fan Dance Back to Back Challenge: two Fan Dance attempts over as many days
* Fan Dance High Moon: A Fan Dance staged at night over an enhanced route
* Fan Dance Black Edition: The Fan Dance followed by Fan Dance High Moon or vice versa. There is a rest period of several hours between the two
* Fan Dance Trident: Our most demanding Fan Dance challenge. The Fan Dance followed by Fan Dance High Moon and then another Fan Dance.
* The P Coy Fan Dance: The original Pegasus Company Paratrooper Selection Fan Dance; disbanded by Airborne Forces over 25 years ago. An extended version of this test/event comes under the Steel Bayonet umbrella.
THE TEST MARCH SERIES
These are our gold standard and very best events. Completion of the Fan Dance and a dedicated Training Day are prerequisites to qualification for these specialist tests.
Iron Man – Point to Point – Ricochet - Elan North - Elan South - The Long Drag.
Proud to support and donate to Brecon and CBMRT Mountain Rescue Teams, the 100 Peaks Challenge (The Soldier's Charity & ABF), The Pilgrims Bandits, The True Grit Initiative, and the Friends of Storey Arms Project for disadvantaged children. A special tribute to Support Our Paras, the official Parachute Regiment Charity and home of the UK's original military challenge, the legendary Paras 10.